Coming from somewhere deep below the earth it’s the midweek report proudly presented by on one in particular.
It’s Wednesday and there is some Titans injury news. We know that Cyprien has officially been ruled out for Monday nigh, and Davis appears highly unlikely to play. Lewan looks probable, and here is some hope for Mariota, so keep those fingers crossed. Anyway, here are ten random thoughts that I think may be true about the NFL and the world around us.
- I think that once Corey Davis comes back he will be a major spark for the offense. I am thinking Kenny Britt during the first two games of the 2011 season before the ACL.
- I think the Titans offensive line has a bounce back game and looks forceful against the Colts.
- I think Jacoby Brissett has a strong game and based on the way he has play thus far, he could have a few quarterback needy teams calling the Colts in the offseason.
- I think against the Colts the Titans make a determined effort to get King Henry involved early and it pays off with a strong game by the young running back.
- I think the Titans should sign Colin Kaepernick, I believe that the team greatly needs a solid backup and he is by far the best available.
- I think the Titans also need to get a pass rusher in the offseason, maybe even one in the top two rounds of the draft.
- I think there is a possibility that J.J. Watt never returns to his previous self. Even before the latest injury he was not has dominate as he had been in the past.
- I think the Star Wars trailer was the worst. trailer. ever. I have only watched it 23 times since it was released.
- I think Bush did 911!
- I think that I might totally lose my fucking mind if the Titans fail to beat the Colts again this year!