Coming from a place unknown, it’s the midweek report. Presented by Billy’s Genuine Leather Boots. Real leather for real men.
Well Titans fans and people lost on the Internet, there really is not too much to talk about. Injury wise the Titans are looking good, however morale is a little shaky. Both Delanie Walker and Rishard Matthews have complained about the underperforming offense. They are unsatisfied, as are much of the fans.
As for the NFL, it looks like Roger Goodell is here to stay. Like most fans, I absolutely despise him, and think he is destroying the game, but who cares what the fans think.
Anyway, here are 10 things about the NFL and the world around us that I think could maybe be true
- I really think the Titans miss Tajae Sharpe.
- I think that the Titans need to sign or draft a new running back in the offseason.
- I think the Titans also need to get a better blocking tight end in the offseason.
- I think the Colts will play much better this week. They are a threat to beat the Titans.
- I think I hate the Colts, and yes they deserve to lose, and I hope they burn in Hell.
- I think a monkey with a dented brain can do a better job than Roger Goodell.
- I think Dak Prescott is overrated. Hot takes!
- I think this is the weirdest NFL season ever.
- I think the Disaster Artist will be a really good movie.
- I think the Yeti and its North American cousin, the Sasquatch are real animals living amongst us.